Call into the Greater Hume Shire Visitor Information Centre in Holbrook for all the information you need on the local region and other areas. The friendly staff and volunteers will use their extensive skills and knowledge to provide the appropriate advice and information on your destination and stopping points along the way.
The Holbrook Submarine Museum has a large collection of Submariner memorabilia including a Submarine Control Room with working Periscope, Audio Visual Room and Commander Holbrook Room.
We can be found at Submarine Park(next to the submarine), Wallace Street, Holbrook, NSW 2644.
| Open Daily
||10:00am to 4:00pm|
||02 6036 2422|
|| 02 6036 2422|
| Entry to the Submarine Museum is:|
||$3.50 per person by appointment |
Visitor Information Centre services provided:
- Local, regional and interstate tourist information, including free maps.
- Tours/itineraries of local and regional attractions can be arranged for small and large groups.
- Coaches welcome
- A full and concise list of local and regional accommodation is available at the Visitors Information Centre.
- Information on ecotours adn walking tracks, National Parks and State Forests is also available.
Submarine Museum services provided:
- Personalised tours through the Submarine Museum and a hands on approach means visitors can fully experience life on a sub.
- Video commentary of life on submarines.
- Fully working periscope and submarine control room.
- Static displays throughtout the museum of uniforms, newspaper articles, photos and submarine memorabilia.
- A large range of quality submarine souvenirs for sale including, t-shirts, caps, pencil sharpeners and much more.