The Woolpack Inn Museum is located at the southern end of Holbrook. The unique building houses a collection of period furnishings, horse drawn vehicles, old farm machinery and is surrounded by lovely gardens. There are twenty-two rooms of exhibits. Some of these rooms depict the way Holbrook residents lived last century.
Open daily from 9:30am to 4:00pm.
- Visitors should allow 1 to 2 hours to visit the Museum
- Entry cost $5 per adult, $3 concession and $1 per child
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday
- Special prices can be organised for groups of over 20 people.
- Catering can be provided for groups should it be required.
- Arrangements for groups should be made in advance.
- Contact details are listed below if you have any queries.
- We would love to hear from you